Meowth mercilessly mauls Sabaron!

Sabaron

First Post
After his victory over Darkwolf, Sabaron roams the land seeking evil to vanquish!

"I'm ready to face any villain that cares to fight me!"

I'm on from 9-5 PST; that's 5 A.M. to 1 P.M. board time.

No stipulations, other than any villain or Tier 2 non-villains. White Belts can challenge me if they feel up to it. :) If you accept the challenge, then you may decide on match length and type, due to Pure Spirit.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth? Do you now?

[ at school so don't have my quick paste nor really the ability to quickly post/respond so don't worry about passing me over if someone else accepts before I get home ]

reiella

Explorer
Gang Lord 4(13-4) (13 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Style ( Manta Ray )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Reowth 6 flag speed strategy!

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix kicks upon the gate; dodges the offensive of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 2: The kama punches the volcano; defends against the rolling of the comet! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The needle storms the cemetery; guards against the cut of the four winds! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The crab sweeps atop the ricefield; conceals the drive of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tiger glides on top of the vineyard; wards off the drive of the shadow!

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
MeowthBot> 1: The staff tracks through the dungeon; averts the descent of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 2: The wolf bashes the wetlands; shields against the efforts of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The hidden dagger becomes one with the spring; dominates the drive of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The falcon rides by the grotto; vigorously negates the rolling of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lizard shouts through the wastelands; shreds the chaos of the chi!

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf, seeing that two fighters need a judge walks in.

"I'll officiate this fight!"

A wise, but plush, cat once told me to watch a match that will take place at the castle east of the Spring of Life on the day of the blizzard. I feel that this is the fight that will occur there.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron opens the match by adopting the Wolf style, hoping to devour the plush cat before it strikes!

The wolf bashes the wetlands; shields against the efforts of the lightning!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth go visit ancestral meowth grave site now.

Solemn event reooowth.

LOOK YOU IDIOT I'M NOT DEAD! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?! That's it... Gamera attack the Cemetery and the idiot.

REOOOWTH EEEP!

The needle storms the cemetery; guards against the cut of the four winds! *yen*

Darkwolf

First Post
I like wolves!!

[color=sky blue] Point Sabaron![/color]
1 flag Sabaron; 0 flags Meowth

A tiny wolf comes up and hands Sabaron a shiny coin.

Sabaron

First Post
"In memory of my old friend MidKnight, whose soul is now lost, I declare today to be the Holy Day of the Dagger!

The hidden dagger becomes one with the spring; dominates the drive of the armor!

Remove ads