• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Something else that was lost is friends listed. My list basically went empty after the down. I have reached out for a few, but I think I'm forgetting some. SO if you are reading this and have friended me in the past, please refriend me. (Of course I'm not closed to make newer friends, so please friend me regardless if you want)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I had to re-sign up :(
To those who had to re- sign up, I am very sorry to hear you had to do this. I as a member of En World thank you for you return to this sight, even though I will never cross paths with almost any of you.

Crossing paths with CTurbo is a 1 in 500,000 chance or so seeing as we are both in Nashville Tenn. which is a city of 1 million plus population.

For those who lost xp, I spent the whole day, almost giving xp to any who posted on this thread, but alas, I must pay attention to the other threads I am gaming in, so won't be adding any more - most likely. At this I bid all good night.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
When I was fiddling around with the cache stuff (and realizing that trying to recreate a thread was a massive pain in the rear) I had to type the url page number seperately. So, from the main site where it told me the thread didn't exist I would change page 1 to page 2 and find the cache for that.
Does this also work when the thread does exist on the main site? I've tried changing the page number on this link, for instance ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...your-table!)/page17+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

But it always stays on page 17.

Remove ads