• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Message for Kristivas

Vaslov

Explorer
Hey Kris. My horde character, Daetrin, just went through the meltdown that was GWP and now is guildless. He is 58 and is now ready for some good PvE raiding. If I remember correctly you said something about having a horde character in the HotF and offered to get me in. Who should I be reaching out to? I've seen the web site and know I can sign up there, but figured it might be better to start with someone established in the guild.

Also want to make sure there is a strong PvE component to the guild. I PvP once in a while, but PvE is what I prefer.

If you have no clue what I am talking about, well just ignore this. :heh:

Kristivas

First Post
Hey man. Look for me on Nakaya or Ascent and send me a yell.

Strong PvE commitment? They's CONSTANTLY raiding MC, Zul'Gurub, BWL, ect. Pickup groups gather and do stuff all the time. They help each other with things like Onyxia keys, ect.

Send me a tell, and I'll talk to a buddy of mine and see what I can hook up for ya.

Vaslov

Explorer
Thanks for the quick reply Kris. Never caught you on line. Ended up joining TakeIt today. Has most of the folks from GWP that I liked. Small at the moment, but we plan to grow.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Kristivas said:
Hey man. Look for me on Nakaya or Ascent and send me a yell.
Nakaya! Didn't know you were an ENWorlder!

Jharel here!

Nakaya pulled one of Golemagg's doggies to me just yesterday for tanking. Well pulled it was, too! :)

Nakaya pulled down five (?) pieces of Giantstalker on only her second raid. I'm jealous!

Kristivas

First Post
Four pieces, awesome to see you here!

These guys were the only thing that kept me in the alliance for so long before I finally made a horde. Now, they're all coming to the hordeside woot!

Remove ads