some questions about spells and a few other random topics:
60. can call lightning be cast indoors?
61. is studded leather considered metal armor for the purposes of use by druids and for giving advantage to shocking grasp?
62. if two wizards hit a creature with ray of frost in the same round, is the creature's speed reduced by 20 feet?
63. can the target of a bless spell benefit from it more than once during its duration?
64. is there a way to heal undead and constructs?
65. how exactly does barkskin work? it seems to make the target's minimum armor class 16, but can it be increased from there? if the target has a 14 dexterity, is his/her armor class then 18?
66. does produce flame ignite combustables?
67. does a target of faerie fire continue to be affected even if he/she leaves the spell's area of effect?
68. do fighting style bonuses apply to spells? for example, if an eldritch knight has chosen archery for his/her fighting style, does the +2 apply to attack rolls with fire bolt?
69. are all "spell slots per spell level" tables in the phb identical? if so, it seems like they could've saved quite a bit of space by printing the table just once...
70. a druid will not wear metal armor, but will wear armor made of the skin of an animal. does that strike anyone as unusual?
71. a druid will not wear metal armor, but a cleric of nature not only can wear metal armor, but also gains the extra ability to wear the heaviest, metalist armor in existence. does that strike anyone as unusual?