[Meta] Story Hour Re-Posting & Re-Construction HAVE IT AT!

spyscribe

First Post
Ah ha. I was going to ask if anyone had rescued the Story Hour index or the most recent chat transcript, but I guess that should wait a few days then.

Rackhir

Explorer
I'd posted this else where, but hadn't seen a reply. So I'll ask here as well.

We have an old DLT tape library (40 gig/tape) 7 tape capacity, that I might be able to persuade my boss to donate to EN world. Is that something that could be useful or wanted?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Thanks, but I'll probably just go ahead and repost my active Story Hours now anyway, as I've always duplicated my posts both here and over in the Dragonsfoot.org Campaign Journals forum so it won't take me very much time to repost. It would be nice if somebody can find that Story Hour Index thread, I found it to be a good reference source.

Last edited:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Silver Moon said:
It would be nice if somebody can find that Story Hour Index thread, I found it to be a good reference source.

I spent more time looking for it this morning than my boss would probably like ;) to no avail. :(

spyscribe

First Post
I can pull up the first page at least here, by Googling: story hour index halmae. Having the page, I'm not quite sure what to do with it though.

Anyone know they were on the second or subsequent page of the thread and have an unusual word in their entry?

No luck on the chat log.

Funeris

First Post
Googling "Story hour Index Funeris Phoee" will get you the second page ;)

Hope that helps! I don't want to have to retype all that :D

~Fune

Remove ads