• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

Demogorgon

First Post
BLACKDIRGE:

Whatever you are doing, stop it right now and get back to work on your story!

Work? Pfah!

Family? Humbug!

Sleep? Only for those weak mortals!

I want to see if your story is anywhere close to what really happened.

sithramir

First Post
Amazing writing... Not only is the story great and the characters very in depth, but the style is amazing. Having just begun to start writing its helping a lot to see how you approach things. I can't wait for more!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
sithramir said:
Amazing writing... Not only is the story great and the characters very in depth, but the style is amazing. Having just begun to start writing its helping a lot to see how you approach things. I can't wait for more!

Thanks for the kind words, praise is always very welcome. :)

I will make it a point to check out your story hour.

Thanks for reading

Dirge

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Outstanding as always, BD.

As someone who used to live in the Singaporean Collective, I certainly appreciate the fact that you got your inspiration for the description of the psychology of Baator and the baatezu from Singapore... didn't you? ;)

More please.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
SpuneDagr said:
Must get more views...

LOL

I agree. :D

Actually, my post to view ratio is - after a quick check - well above average. I am no where near Piratecat or Sepulchrave but people are reading.

P.S.

Installment 8 is nearly done (if you can believe that) hoping to post it this weekend.

Dirge

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
Wow. I am quite impressed.

I just recently stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did now; I read from start to finish without stopping. Very good work, man, very good.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
ledded said:
Wow. I am quite impressed.

I just recently stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did now; I read from start to finish without stopping. Very good work, man, very good.

Ahhh... new blood.

Thanks for stopping at my humble little thread and thanks for the kind words. Look for the next installment this weekend. (I promise).

Dirge

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads