• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

TuDogz

First Post
Blackdirge,

Just read the whole thread. This is unbelieveably good stuff. It looks like character development for a novel or screenplay. Do you develop all your NPC's with this much fervor or did it just grab your mind and spin out of control?

My only regret is that you first post was 6/18/03...

... how long... how long... until the glorious conclusion.

Thanks for the story, TuDogz F

Felikeries

First Post
really...loved those last battle scenarios,the damn vrock is like the hero and the 6 armed bitch a serious wonderous herione,if she gets to be freed,which we see she makes away claiming innocence to the new 'master' then what about a return for the innocents,who will take control to defy the evil order witch seeks to claim this Abyssal area

my story hour still need a beta reader
Adventure

Sir Willoughby

First Post
I finished your story a couple of days ago. Great read. I'm new to these boards and "Story Hour" is great. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next installmaent. You should polish up a manuscript and try to get published. I'd love to add you to my Salvatore library.
Thanks again for the work you do putting this together so that might share it.
Sir Willoughby

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
What a great story Blackdirge, I've just finished reading it. I do however demand another episode shortly to entertain me in my lunch-breaks, (I've only got internet access at work you see).

I've sort of agreed to write up Morrus' game as a story hour but, to be honest, after reading this thread and some others, I'm not feeling too confident. Have you got any tips?

Keep 'em comin'. ;)

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Freakin' double-post! :]

Works systems soooooo slow. It'd be faster to post by carrier pigeon, and probably more reliable too!

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Darmanicus said:
What a great story Blackdirge, I've just finished reading it. I do however demand another episode shortly to entertain me in my lunch-breaks, (I've only got internet access at work you see).

I've sort of agreed to write up Morrus' game as a story hour but, to be honest, after reading this thread and some others, I'm not feeling too confident. Have you got any tips?

Keep 'em comin'. ;)

Thanks, sorry for the long delay in updates. I have a lot of other writing projects going on so the storyhours has been temporarily relegated to the back burner, but fear not, I have no intention of giving up on them.

As for tips, I really have no idea how other authors do their story hours as most of them seem to be derived from actual game play, while mine is simply pure fiction set in a D&D world. The only tips I can offer is to jump in with both feet and use a catchy title to draw people in. As soon as you establish a readership and get some positive feedback it becomes a lot easier to stay motivated.

Blackdirge

Last edited:

Remove ads