• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

MatrexsVigil

First Post
That's it? That's all?! After three nightly reading sessions, I am forced to wait? Pain and suffering is all that I have now!

Keep up the excellent story Blackdirge! It's been a loooong time since anything published or not has kept my interest long enough for me to finish it AND get excited about the next book/installment.

I guess I'll have to go find some of your other stuff to read. :)

-P.C.

Jolly Giant

First Post
Brilliant as always, Blackdirge! :D I was particularly thrilled to see Yaghur Hod's name appear, of course, since I'm the one who requested stats for the prisoner of Elysium.

IMC, Yaghur Hod was recently released from his captivity by the PCs and they've formed an alliance with him. In a truely epic battle that took up all of our two last gaming sessions before christmas, the PCs helped him get his revenge; together they destroyed Talisid and 3 of his 5 companions. He's reclaimed his position as oinoloth too, BTW.

I'll be happy to mail you with more details if you want them, Blackdirge.

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Jolly Giant said:
Brilliant as always, Blackdirge! :D I was particularly thrilled to see Yaghur Hod's name appear, of course, since I'm the one who requested stats for the prisoner of Elysium.

IMC, Yaghur Hod was recently released from his captivity by the PCs and they've formed an alliance with him. In a truely epic battle that took up all of our two last gaming sessions before christmas, the PCs helped him get his revenge; together they destroyed Talisid and 3 of his 5 companions. He's reclaimed his position as oinoloth too, BTW.

I'll be happy to mail you with more details if you want them, Blackdirge.

I'd love to see the details. It might give me some ideas for upcoming installments.
;)

Krafus

First Post
Hello, Blackdirge. I'm a long-time lurker who's finally left the shadows. I've read your stories, and I have to say I'm impressed. I had been wondering if it was possible to write entertaining fictional story hours that no one had played. You have given me my answer. Here's hoping you update this one soon (and Grummok's story as well).

pogre

Legend
This Story Hour has slipped far too far from the front page. I'm sure most of you know, but I will go ahead and mention it again, that our very own Blackdirge is publishing a series of articles for sale at RPGnow. No doubt he landed the gig thanks to his tremendous work in this story hour, the rogues gallery, and his ENWorld articles as of late. So we must be patient for an update, this talented writer is spread a bit thin - but I don't think that forbids a friendly
BUMP!

Remove ads