• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

pogre

Legend
BLACKDIRGE said:
That's not a bad idea. This thread has become pretty unwieldy, which might be discouraging to any new readers. I figure I could even slap a quick edit on it and put the link on the first post.

Would anyone else be interested in this?

Blackdirge

Any progress on this Dirge?

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
pogre said:
Any progress on this Dirge?

Yeah, some. I am editing the earlier chapters, which is a bit more work than I thought it would be. :) I am through the 6th chapter so far, and I think the later stuff should go quicker.

Dirge

orvon the dark

First Post
I've read all of the stories plus the write ups but you need to have EN world have an set up so we fans who downloaded and printed up nearly 400+ pages of your stories that we can just jump right in ( fan boys dream) ...you are the only real reason I jump to this site as often as I do...

devoted fan....
love the stuff that was posted today in ARTICLES>>Mighty Kong<<

thanks for dreams that Great Heroes must have Great Villains , and they don't always have to be good to be Great Heroes.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
orvon the dark said:
I've read all of the stories plus the write ups but you need to have EN world have an set up so we fans who downloaded and printed up nearly 400+ pages of your stories that we can just jump right in ( fan boys dream) ...you are the only real reason I jump to this site as often as I do...

devoted fan....
love the stuff that was posted today in ARTICLES>>Mighty Kong<<

thanks for dreams that Great Heroes must have Great Villains , and they don't always have to be good to be Great Heroes.

Thanks for delurking and bumping the thread, and especially thanks for the high praise. It is much appreciated.

To all my readers: My plate is very full right now with a lot of freelance work, stuff like the next installment of Blackdyrge's Bestiary and a new project that I am very excited about, which will likely give all of you more Blackdirgey badness than is probably healthy. =].

So hang in there, I will update as soon as I can find the time.

Blackdirge

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hi all,

I hope you will allow me one shameless plug before I get back to the business of writing this storyhour.

Check out the following link to the ENWorld Game store for a look at the first official product from Blackdirge Publishing.

http://www.enworld.org/shop/index.php?do=product&productid=1459

Those of you who dig the dark themes of my story hours should find a lot to like here.

Look for more info about Blackdirge Publishing and its upcoming product lines in the days to come.

Thanks for indulging me, and thank all of you for sticking with me.

Blackdirge

DM-Rocco

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE said:
Hi all,

I hope you will allow me one shameless plug before I get back to the business of writing this storyhour.

Check out the following link to the ENWorld Game store for a look at the first official product from Blackdirge Publishing.

http://www.enworld.org/shop/index.php?do=product&productid=1459

Those of you who dig the dark themes of my story hours should find a lot to like here.

Look for more info about Blackdirge Publishing and its upcoming product lines in the days to come.

Thanks for indulging me, and thank all of you for sticking with me.

Blackdirge

NO!

No shameless plugs!!!

You be shameful dang it :)

Just Kidding ;)

I'd give ya crap for not writting on this thread, but seeing as how I have two story threads of my own and I have neglected them myself, I might seem like a hypocrite :confused: :\ :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads