Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

Land Outcast

Explorer
Man, told ya a pair of years ago through email :)
Was bound to happen :D

I just hope the complete works are available somehow else than netbuying...

If I could get them paperback edition printed in toilet paper at the value of 10 bucks each, that would mean I could get them through amazon. But...
Harakiri will follow if not

Last edited:

Land Outcast

Explorer
Would you want your other stuff* compiled in a Word .doc?
Probably you already have it, but I considered it fair to share my compilation of some of your SH work.

*Orc Chieftan, Urg the Unlikely/Half-Ogre Wizard, Myrgle/Adept of Yeenoghu, Grummok and his return

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Justin said:
Now get to work on a deal for Grummok! Give the gargoyle some love, too. (Not that he'd return it or anything...)

We'll have to see. If people dig the Metamorphosis novels, then who knows what could happen. :)

Land Outcast said:
Would you want your other stuff* compiled in a Word .doc?
Probably you already have it, but I considered it fair to share my compilation of some of your SH work.

Thanks for the offer, but I have them all on my hard drive. Plus, those would need some serious editing before I would allow them out from under the rock they currently reside beneath. I mean, damn, I think I wrote Hargash like five years ago.

BD

Land Outcast

Explorer
those would need some serious editing before I would allow them out from under the rock they currently reside beneath.
Ok... if you say so...

Urg, Hargash, and Myrgle are gems. You won't change my opinion on that :p
Of course, an expert gemcutter could *perhaps* transform them into something more ;)

So, three months for the novellas to come out?

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Another good storyhour

Hey all,

Since I will not be able to update this storyhour in the usual fashion, I wanted to point all of my readers over to another great, fiend-themed storyhour. If you haven't checked it out already, go have a look at Ghostknight's Rule of Darkness. It's a good read, and should sate you appetite for fiendish nastiness until I can get these darn novels written. :D

BD

BLACKDIRGE said:
Now, I will of course have to make a number of changes to the story to make it compatible with the SRD, but don’t worry, the changes will in no way compromise the integrity of the story as it’s been written. Only a few characters will require any change at all, and I promise, you’ll barely notice. =]
I'm worried about Gemnez. He's my favourite character.

I hope making him SRD compatible won't require a major rewrite.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
amethal said:
I'm worried about Gemnez. He's my favourite character.

I hope making him SRD compatible won't require a major rewrite.

Well, you’ve certainly identified the character that will require the most literary gymnastics on my part. But short of actually getting permission to use the paelryion devil from WoTC (an unlikely occurrence), Gemnez is going to have to change somewhat.

But that said, the change I am making to Gemnez will not affect his personality or his duplicitous nature whatsoever, and will be purely a minor, cosmetic alteration.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with Yaghur Hod. :confused:

BD

Remove ads