Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

hewligan

First Post
I just finished book 1. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I have just this very minute bought the second book in PDF format and, like the first book, will be reading it on my iPod Touch on the underground to work each morning.

KEEP WRITING!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
hewligan said:
I just finished book 1. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I have just this very minute bought the second book in PDF format and, like the first book, will be reading it on my iPod Touch on the underground to work each morning.

KEEP WRITING!

Thanks!

I hope you like Books II and III as much as you did the first one.

I've got a number of other projects in the works, so look for more Blackdirge fiction coming your way in the near future. =]

BD

Sheyd

First Post
Hey Blackdirge, I'm attempting to contact you, hopefully one of the emails I have for you is one you still check. If not well that's what this post is for.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Sheyd said:
Hey Blackdirge, I'm attempting to contact you, hopefully one of the emails I have for you is one you still check. If not well that's what this post is for.

Sheyd, I responded to your email from my gmail account.

BD

pogre

Legend
Have not been around as much, glad to see the second book is out. Thanks for the coupon, I used it to make my purchase.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
pogre said:
Have not been around as much, glad to see the second book is out. Thanks for the coupon, I used it to make my purchase.

Hey Pogre, let me know what you think of Book II.

As I understand it, Book III is currently with the editor, and should be released soon. I'm really curious to find out what my fans think about the way I wrapped up the story. :]

BD

Remove ads