Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

DM-Rocco

Explorer
I got an alert that this thread has been updated this morning at 8:39AM, but I don't see any posts since September 12, 2009. I bought book one and it was enjoyable, never found out if he released any more...anyone know what's going on?

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
I got an alert that this thread has been updated this morning at 8:39AM, but I don't see any posts since September 12, 2009. I bought book one and it was enjoyable, never found out if he released any more...anyone know what's going on?

Me too, but I guess they deleted their post?

The trilogy was finished. I bought it back in 2008 or something.

It was actually kind of hard to find, but this is still on DriveThruRPG: Metamorphosis: The Complete Journey

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was a spammer.

And yes, the entire trilogy was released.

There's a hardcover here:

Quartz

Hero
I wish they would have edited it better, but it's easy to overlook the typos, punctuation, and telling versus showing because the story is solid. I kind of wish he would remaster it, or let me remaster it for him.

Yes, the writing is somewhat amateur and Gemnez does hold the 'Plot Exposition Fairy' placard far too high, but it's still far better than I can manage. And it's an enjoyable tale.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases