D&D 4E Midgard Bestiary for 4e now available

Lindeloef

First Post
yeah got mine through their kickstarter.

Skipping through the pdf while preparing for our next session, I always got the "Oh I want them to fight that guy, no wait, that one, or that one?" feeling.

Great Book, with really cool monsters and awesome art. I would recommend it.

D'karr

Adventurer
Same here, got the book through their kickstarter.

I like the monster write-ups which have been definitely inspiring. Their tie-ins to the Midgard Campaign Setting are still usable in any campaign setting, with very little or no tweaking at all. I also like the "lived-in" feeling that the monsters give the game world. Even though I don't use Midgard as my campaign setting, creatures like the suturefly give interesting ideas for encounters.

I like the look of the monsters, the illustrations are very good. I really like the layout of the book, which makes it very attractive.

I'm very glad for the Monsters by Level and the Monsters by Role tables on the back of the book. It makes it very fast, and easy to find a monster for a particular situation.

I can't wait for the physical book to arrive.

I'd definitely recommend getting the book, the price for the PDF is very attractive.

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I too have the PDF, and it looks beautiful, and the couple of monsters I have read in detail are well written. I love the midgard work in general.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Got mine on the kickstarter too, and samey-same, went through it thinking- thisone next, then this one... Can't wait to see a few of these guys in action.

Great work, highly recommended.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases