MidKnight vs. Kerall (completed)

Wicht

Hero
nope

As Kerall obtains what he wants from Graydoom and re-enters the fight he launches into a beautiful rendition of a white owl attack only to have his feet swept out from under him.

The judges motion

Point to MidKnight, One Flag MidKnight, Two Flags Neutral

The sash ability to buy a style does not grant immunity. Yet one more example of how the present sash rules are quirky :)

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I had actually scrapped this hand because… well just look at the moves. No one pulls this stuff up five times in a row. Not without cheating. But then I pulled a second hand. Guess what – it was worse. It had one soft move, but two sig moves. So I pulled this back from the trash can and decided to use it instead of the other.

1. The needle breaks the lake; guards against the violence of the ember!
2. The sword blasts the city before it tracks over the marsh; blocks the storm of the fire and roughly avoids the kick of the battlements! - USED
3. The fang destroys the palace; quells the beauty of the arrow!
4. The west wind decimates the caves; negates the tempest of the fortress! - USED
5. The ki-rin aggresively devours the madlands; scatters the slash of the rain! - USED

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Actually hands like that are entirely within the realm of possibility - my last hand with Vanor is like that - the problem only occurs when you pull 3 or 4 hands like that in a row :)

MidKnight

First Post
MidKnight takes advantage while he has Kerall down. Blowing over Kerall like the West Wind, MidKnight lands blow after blow, robbing Kerall of his breath. The final punch lands on Kerall's jaw - flattening the villain once again!

The west wind decimates the caves; negates the tempest of the fortress!

Zappo

Explorer
@#*&%#"£#@$%*!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Ahhh... much better now. :D
I didn't know that quirk about sashes.

A full-aggressive hand can happen, about 1 time in 32. Unlikely, but not impossible.

The northstar drowns the valley; shreds the thrust of the fell dagger! (used)

The falcon assaults the marsh; fends off the foray of the cat! (used)

The thorn seeks close to the swamp; protects against the tempest of the snow!

The whispering crab glides higher than the vale; grasps the stab of the heart!

The chimera kicks the prairie; waves away the energy of the rain! (used)

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
The sight of the hourglass' sand prevents Kerall from concentrating. So little... so little left. MidKnight's blows take him back to reality. Kerall attempts to jump as his foe punches him, grabbing his arm and twisting it behid his back. At the same time, Kerall's other arm lands a fist on MidKnight's throat and attempts to strangle him.

The northstar drowns the valley; shreds the thrust of the fell dagger!

Wicht

Hero
The judges watch and nod. Both good moves. One seems most fitting however...

Point to Kerall, Three Flags Neutral

edit - Brain spasm, I hope you guys did not read what I wrote

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: no, I didn't read what you wrote, but now you made me curious...? :D
Since I've used up my Dirty Trick, we have to alternate going first now, right?

IC:
Despite this momentary success, things look grim for Kerall. A faint laughter can be heard in the air, as he attempts a Falcon assault, while fending off MidKnight's fast and sharp slashes.

The falcon assaults the marsh; fends off the foray of the cat!

MidKnight

First Post
Out comes the Katana of the Heavens. In the hands of a true master it adopts a life of its own, spinning and turning impossibly. It slashes across the mid-section of Kerall, narrowly missing.

This, however is not the true attack. The slashing motion draws out Kerall's defenses, leaving them low and out from his body. MidKnight follows through the slash with a great punch of the hilt to the face of Kerall!

The bloodied Kerall lashes back at the Brown Belt, but the assault is rage filled and clumsy - easily blocked by one of superior skills.

"You had better prepare to meet your sponsor, sooner than even it plans..."

The sword blasts the city before it tracks over the marsh; blocks the storm of the fire and roughly avoids the kick of the battlements!

OOC: To me, it doesn't really matter how goes first anymore. If your on and can post a move - go for it.

Last edited:

Remove ads