• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

maddmic

Explorer
Awesome! Ok, Herger is now 4th level. I can't remember the HP rule, so I just did the 75% rule. Since I took 7 for 2nd, I took 8 for 3rd and then 7 for 4th. I discovered an error on Hergers skills. I had only given him 4 for 2nd level. I have remedied that.

Now, for me to ask the question I already know the answer to......
All of Hergers stuff is gone, correct? I'm guessing that anything he was carrying would've been taken from him while unconcious, especially his greataxe.

That being said, he has a few questions for the insurgents. Would it be better to post in the IC thread, or ask them here in the OOC?

Hrothgar

First Post
maddmic said:
Awesome! Ok, Herger is now 4th level. I can't remember the HP rule, so I just did the 75% rule. Since I took 7 for 2nd, I took 8 for 3rd and then 7 for 4th. I discovered an error on Hergers skills. I had only given him 4 for 2nd level. I have remedied that.

Now, for me to ask the question I already know the answer to......
All of Hergers stuff is gone, correct? I'm guessing that anything he was carrying would've been taken from him while unconcious, especially his greataxe.

Doh! @^#&! I knew I forgot something in that last post! Yes, Herger's stuff is gone, taken by the Shadow. However, Ensin recovered Starhl's sword. I have amended my post from last night.

Actually, I can't remember the hit point rule either. Were we rolling or taking 75%? Anyone remember?

That being said, he has a few questions for the insurgents. Would it be better to post in the IC thread, or ask them here in the OOC?

Might as well do it in the IC thread, then we have one tidy place where you can always look back to find in-game questions answered. I just noticed I called maddmic, Bobitron and Toric by their character names in my last post. Sorry, it was a late night last night. :eek:

Sure, corcio. I would make your character 2nd level for survival purposes. You can find the character creation thread in my sig below. If you plan on playing an Elf or Dwarf or related cousins, realize the Heroes are currently in Erenland and you should have a strong reason why your character is in such a dangerous position and how they have maintained their cover.

As far as hit points are concerned, I believe we were rolling. I know I haven't taken 75%. When Valurel made 2nd level he didn't even get 50% from the roll. Anyway, someone else who has been here since the beginning can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were rolling and using the "honor system".

corcio

First Post
ok sweet give me some time to prepared a character and read up on some more info and ill hop in somewhere and hopefully help out as best i can.
thanks

Bobitron

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
As far as hit points are concerned, I believe we were rolling. I know I haven't taken 75%. When Valurel made 2nd level he didn't even get 50% from the roll. Anyway, someone else who has been here since the beginning can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we were rolling and using the "honor system".

I just did the math on Kaela and I think I rolled. Channelers are d6 hit die, right? So I have 6 (1st) +3 (2nd) +4 (3rd) +6 (Constitution).

Looks like Kaela will get +1 BAB, +1 Will, +1d6+2 hp, a bonus feat, and a spell point.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Bobitron said:
I just did the math on Kaela and I think I rolled. Channelers are d6 hit die, right? So I have 6 (1st) +3 (2nd) +4 (3rd) +6 (Constitution).

Looks like Kaela will get +1 BAB, +1 Will, +1d6+2 hp, a bonus feat, and a spell point.
Don't forget the ability score increase for 4th level.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Lodric rolled his hit points for 3rd and 4th level: total 8.

Increase Strength to 13 for standard 4th level bonus.
Increase Strength to 14 for Heroic Path bonus
+1 to all saves
+1 to AC
+2 to BAB
Added Dodge for 3rd level feat
+16 skill points
+4 competency bonus to Bluff from Heroic Path

Last edited:

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Thornir. Make sure to add your covenant item to your character sheet if you have not already done so.

maddmic, let's roll your hit die for the levels you gained. We are on the honor system as Toric said, so just go ahead and roll. :)

How is the update going for everyone else?

maddmic

Explorer
Hrothgar said:
Thanks, Thornir. Make sure to add your covenant item to your character sheet if you have not already done so.

maddmic, let's roll your hit die for the levels you gained. We are on the honor system as Toric said, so just go ahead and roll. :)

How is the update going for everyone else?

Sounds good. I rolled an 8 and 7.

j/k :)

I really rolled a 7 and 6 respectively. I'll amend HPs post haste. I will also ask my q's in the IC thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads