• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Minor Bug in Alt Character Sheet

obsid

First Post
Seems there is a slight bug in the alternate character sheet that they released (can be downloaded here:wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new/tool/charactersheet wont let me create a link). If you look at the alternate character sheet the Investigation skill and the Medicine skill's checkmark to show you are trained in it), are linked. When you click on one the other is selected too, and when you de-select one both are deselected. No reason in the rules that I can tell that this should be the case.

Essenti

Explorer
If you look at the alternate character sheet the Investigation skill and the Medicine skill's checkmark to show you are trained in it), are linked. When you click on one the other is selected too, and when you de-select one both are deselected. No reason in the rules that I can tell that this should be the case.

They should not be connected. Additionally, history and insight skill modifier fields are also incorrectly connected. I was combining pieces from the alternate and regular character sheets when I noticed and fixed these mistakes in my combined version.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads