• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Minotaur Games has a new Website!

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Today, I am happy to announce the launch of the new website for Minotaur Games! On this site, you will find information on every Minotaur Games products, a complete rules Index, and links to all of the fine retailers that carry Minotaur Games products!

Check it out! Sign up for Minotaur Mail, an exclusive mailing list where you will get all the latest Minotaur Games news, including special offers and announcements!

www.MinotaurRPG.com

Welcome to the Maze! Try not to get lost!

Jason Bulmahn
Minotaur Games

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Spiffy! If I may ask, Jason -- what's the general aim of your new company? Does it allow you to produce supplements that wouldn't work for Paizo's plans in some way?

I like the website. Simple, clean, and clear!

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
My goal right at the moment is just to have fun with some ideas that are probably to niche or small in scope for my primary work at Paizo. As an added perk, this outlet also lets me take and idea and get it into the hands of gamers within a few weeks, which is a flexibility I just do not have any other way.

Remove ads