• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
OOC: This assumes they are not already behind us. If they are, I'll re-visit this.

OOC: mips42 has stated in post #409 that the goblins, both dead and alive, have been washed to the mouth of the cave; therefore, they're not behind the party any more, and Leonan should be able to get back into that side passage again.

OOC: Talking out of turn isn't an action, IIRC.

Eddicus shouts to the others, "Stop these two here! I'll go help Vottr."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: mips42 has stated in post #409 that the goblins, both dead and alive, have been washed to the mouth of the cave; therefore, they're not behind the party any more, and Leonan should be able to get back into that side passage again.

OOC: Yes, but there are those who opened the gate to flush us out. And there is still tribe chief and his guards. Leonan has a fair idea of how many goblins are inside. Too bad our fighter got critted :( Leonan is actually more concerned about his cittern and songbook then about the old stranger, but it sounds more heroic :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: They could be safe, goblins had Leonal entertain them, so his items are mostly intact and kept for such occasions.

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: as Gamedoc has not posted for Vottr, I'll presume he is at initiative 10. I randomly choose Garret to go before Leonen even though they have the same init. So, therefore, new order is

Eddicus
Garret
Leonen
Goblins
Vottr
Ivan

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Eddicus makes his way downstream to where Vottr lies in the water, if Eddicus can get that far (Speed = 30).

Once there (if he can get there), Eddicus drags Vottr's body out of the stream in such a way that the unconscious dwarf ends up lying face-up on the bank, head higher than feet.
OOC: I think that takes Eddicus' entire turn, leaving him no time for "Spare the Dying."

PierceSG

First Post
Seeing Eddicus dragging an unconscious Vottr out of the water, Garret stood by them with his bow and arrow ready at his hands.

Remove ads