Modern20, True20, and RPGO/Chuck Rice

Razuur

First Post
So... with the opening up of the True20 license in May, can we expect to see more True20 products from RPGO?

Pwetty Pwease?

Again I say Legends of the Samurai is screaming for a True20 treatment...

Hmmmmm?

Vigilance

Explorer
Well, more True 20 was likely in the cards for us either way. But I will say that the new license structure makes True 20 even more attractive to me than it was before, how's that? :)

Chuck

Greg K

Legend
Vigilance said:
Well, more True 20 was likely in the cards for us either way. But I will say that the new license structure makes True 20 even more attractive to me than it was before, how's that? :)

Chuck

Almost Perfect (Perfect will be having actual products in my hands) :p

Razuur

First Post
Vigilance said:

Chuck

Downright Awesome.

Razuur

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Let me just say, as someone who is currently running a Darwin's World True20 game, please please please please release all of your monsters for Darwin's World to True20. Yes, I know that means pulling them from at least three other products, but such a book would save me time converting them. Surely there is an advantage to designing a product to suit my group's needs!?

By the way, I finally got around to checking out Modern20 and I really like it. I'd love to try it at some point.

Vigilance

Explorer
Whisperfoot said:
Let me just say, as someone who is currently running a Darwin's World True20 game, please please please please release all of your monsters for Darwin's World to True20. Yes, I know that means pulling them from at least three other products, but such a book would save me time converting them. Surely there is an advantage to designing a product to suit my group's needs!?

Ugh. That's a dread-worthy request.

I mean, um, someday? :)

By the way, I finally got around to checking out Modern20 and I really like it. I'd love to try it at some point.

Thanks!

Razuur

First Post
That is awesome.

Under almost anyone else I would want to see it first.

This makes me feel like I did when i saw the news about testament. It is a must purchase. I mean how many times are we going to see a sourcebook on this, and done right?

The answer of course is.... once. I am ready to pre-order!

Razuur

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Whisperfoot said:

Sign me up for being interested in seeing more Darwin's World support as well!!
Bill

Remove ads