• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[mods] EEEEK, to much email!

Dungannon

First Post
Piratecat said:
Dungannon, go see if you have any subscribed threads, and let us know here. Thanks!
Yes, I have several subscribed threads, mainly SHs, but also the PbP I play in & this thread.

My issue is this. Even though I never select the "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible." box when posting to a thread AND I have the "Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in." option in my User CP set to No, I still get sent an e-mail for every post to one of my subscribed threads even though the e-mail itself states "There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again."

Kaiyosama

First Post
Dungannon said:
Yes, I have several subscribed threads, mainly SHs, but also the PbP I play in & this thread.

My issue is this. Even though I never select the "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible." box when posting to a thread AND I have the "Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in." option in my User CP set to No, I still get sent an e-mail for every post to one of my subscribed threads even though the e-mail itself states "There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again."

Seems Dungannon and I are having the exact same problem!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That shouldn't be happening. I guess that's obvious, but still...

In a worst case scenario, you could register a new account. Then I'd delete the old one and change your user name to be the same as it is now. That's sort of like swatting a fly with c-4, but I can't think of any other solution.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads