• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Module Recommendations

StylinLP

First Post
I didn't say I had any! ;)

The first T1 is a good start. Actually it is a natural fit for the Gs and Ds, which could be run after S4 and WG4.

Hey, im confused. What level is the S4 and WG4 again? Its been awhile. I thought they were higher level than the G1 and G2

Jhaelen

First Post
  • UK2 The Sentinel levels 2–5
    Adlerweg Part 1, set in Greyhawk
  • UK3 The Gauntlet levels 3–6
    Adlerweg Part 2, set in Greyhawk
  • UK4 When a Star Falls levels 3–5
  • UK7 Dark Clouds Gather levels 7–9
Oooh! :D :D :D
I think this is the first time I see some of the adventure modules mentioned that I remember quite fondly from my 1E/2E era before Darksun. UK4 and UK7 were great!

Back then I had also written a follow-up adventure to UK7 that unfortunately ended prematurely in a TPK. :(

Oh, and I also share the dislike for the Tomb of Horrors, except as a campaign-ending device.

brunswick

First Post
At the risk of repeating what others have said earlier in the thread, I'd heartily recommend the "A" (Slavers) series of modules. I ran those adventures for two separate groups and the groups in question both said that they were the best series of adventures they played. I converted some of the place names in the adventures to Forgotten Realms locations - plenty of scope for role-play, exploration and combat!

Remove ads