• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mohn Illustrations

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Looks good, but I had two technical problems with it:

- Don't just use the "shrink" option for your thumbnails in the various image galleries. Generate actual thumbnails - smaller images. It took me almost forever to download a single thumbnail gallery, because I effectively had to download all pictures as full-sized images.

Here's a thumbnail gallery I created (Note: These aren't my images - they feature the art of Kip the Bold, who has two lengthy threads on this board...). It has more than a hundred individual images, but the download time stays acceptable because each thumbnail is only about 4 kilobytes...

- Second, your provider isn't very good - it soon returned a "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer" error...

Tanager

I only looked at your fantasy work so far, but I'm very impressed. Very nice, clean, linework. And I love the Art Nouveau feel of hardhead and (particularly) lady of the moon.

On a side note, I didn't have any problem with the thumbnails, but I do have a relatively fast connection. But Jürgen is right you should actually shrink the images for the thumbnails and not just let the browser resize them.

Storn

Explorer
MOhn, I really like the Bar Scene. Tough act balancing so many figures, actions and still making it readable. Not many artists in this field can do it. You can, kudos.

I also like Hardheaded, but feel that her head is a touch big.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads