• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Mongoose) Elementalism

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi guys,

Full details of Encyclopaedia Arcane: Elementalism - The Primordial Force, released in July and written by Alejandro Melchor, are now up on our web site!

JoeGKushner

First Post
I've enjoyed the Cities, Encylopedias, and Q series but not the slayer's too much. This one sounds like another great book. Still waiting for some players to get high enough to use Constructs.

Mystic Eye

First Post
Hey Wait a minute, Us and six other publishers announced elementalism books back on April 1st....Ya stole our ideas man!!!

hehe..Don't know if you racall our Arpil 1st fun or not but many of us announced an Elemental magic book on that same day. A few days later this popped up on the Mongoose radar. I guess you took our little April fools joke seriously and went for it...Aye Matt (just joking here guys).

JohnNephew

First Post
Well, you know, parallel development happens. The Elementalism chapter in Occult Lore was submitted to us last summer, for example...and I was kind of surprised at the time that no one had done it yet. Probably a dozen people were thinking the same thing at the same time and putting the wheels in motion...

Remove ads