WOIN Monster Bestiary for WOIN

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
Hi there,
Until now, I'm running a NEW campaign for about two years and bought the books, now I also bought OLD when 1.2 came out.
Long story fast - when will the bestiaries finally be real?
I cannot find anything about them since mid 2017, I know there are free tools on the website but I'm a fan of real books.
I'm a big fan of your newsletter and also play 5e but there is still something itching everytime I read about two new adventures for 5e but still no WOIN Bestiary...

dekrass

Explorer
Are there no plans to make actual books? I backed the Kickstarter, and part of my pledge was for add-ons of physical copies of bestiaries for both OLD and NEW.

Last edited:

MacD

Are there no plans to make actual books? I backed the Kickstarter, and part if my pledge was for add-ons of physical copies of bestiaries for both OLD and NEW.
That's something I remember, too, so I hoped there would be books some day.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are there no plans to make actual books? I backed the Kickstarter, and part of my pledge was for add-ons of physical copies of bestiaries for both OLD and NEW.
There are eventual plans to do so, but we have no ETA on it (the NEW one turned into the Galactic Sentience Catalog, which got released a while back, and there's an equivalent planned for OLD). In the KS, we got only a handful of people who pledged for the add-ons, so decided not to proceed with that as part of the actual KS structure itself, and do it separately at our own pace. You should have gotten refunded that portion of your pledge at the time; if you didn't drop me an email and I'll chase that up for you. I'd hate to think you'd been waiting for something all that time!

Last edited:

MacD

In the KS, we got only a handful of people who pledged for the add-ons, so decided not to proceed with that as part of the actual KS structure itself, and do it separately at our own pace. You should have gotten refunded that portion of your pledge at the time; if you didn't drop me an email and I'll chase that up for you. I'd hate to think you'd been waiting for something all that time!
I learned about WOIN some time after kickstarter so there are no open orders or something but since you cannot find anything about changed plans for the bestiaries in the web there are many people still waiting for it - and I'm one of them ;-)

There are eventual plans to do so, but we have no ETA on it (the NEW one turned into the Galactic Sentience Catalog, which got released a while back, and there's an equivalent planned for OLD).
The GSC is a great product I enjoy very much and another one for OLD would be an instant pick for me - but I need much more creatures than characters in my campaigns.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I learned about WOIN some time after kickstarter so there are no open orders or something but since you cannot find anything about changed plans for the bestiaries in the web there are many people still waiting for it - and I'm one of them ;-)

The GSC is a great product I enjoy very much and another one for OLD would be an instant pick for me - but I need much more creatures than characters in my campaigns.
Sure. Like I said, it’s on the menu, but we have no ETA at present.

Remove ads