D&D 5E Monster Workbench III

gabebullis

First Post
I found this insane software for DM's. I have never seen or heard of a software like this and I think that a lot of you will find it super helpful or useful. It has an insane amount of features and is not very widely known. And that is because the software was designed by some dude who just wanted to make DM'ing easier on himself. I've spoken with him recently and he is a genuinely intelligent and smart guy. His software is worthy of a lot more praise!

Some of the features include:

• Player Tracker

• Initiative Tracker

• Combat generator-You can be pretty in depth with this! It allows you to generate combat based on player level, number of players, type of monster, multi or single combat, and more.

• Dice Roller

•Voiced Over POP-UP Dungeons!!! 9These are super cool! It has the maps, bosses, music, traps, and more!)

• The ability to save and load in different campaigns you are running at will! So you are not limited to one.

• Theme settings

• Over 25 different music options! For combat, taverns, sailing, dungeons, bosses, villages, towns, elven villages, royal chapels, and more!!

• It can give you all the stats for MANY D&D 5e monsters! And it also has a monster tracker and a combat tracker. And you can filter them and do multi combat.

•Poor, moderate, and wealthy Inn Generators with randomized menu's, prices, and event generators to create a little side story to each!

• Magic and Casting pages! Has TONS of spells and all their stats. You can filter everything in any way you want.

• Good and gear! It has tons of items you can use on the fly.

• Tools and Traits - You can generate the names of characters, items, and you can generate treasure.

• Notes and NPC's allows you to create locations and assign custom made NPC's to those locations! You can keep a crazy amount of notes about all these NPC's and locations.

• And a forge for creating spells, monsters, and gear!

This application is seriously amazing, and it is 100% free. He gave his heart and soul into this thing and all he wants is more people to appreciate it! Spread the word! And please check it out! He would love donations and feedback to help him develop this work of art further. All you have to do it try it out and see if you like it! I'll post the think and some pictures.

Monster Workbench 3 by Woodland Assault Studios

REPUBLISH FOR MORE TO SEE!!!!

Remove ads