D&D 5E Moonstone dragons from Celebration

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Nope, although the Ancient Moonstone Dragon might get Spellcasting or something, because outside of its Lair, this one boring Dragon,which means it's no good for a mobile villain or hero NPC. All its Goodies are Lair locked.

Maybe the Ancient Moonstone Dragon will be able to move its Lair around.
Personally I think adult and up should have lair actions unless they’re in another more powerful creature’s lair, with some bonuses to everything in their proper lair.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Yeah. I’d probably give a Moonstone Dragon some sorcerer style casting with a very thematic spell list, including the Dragon’s Breath spell, fog cloud, and Blink.
I have in mind of giving them a breath that replicate the effect of the ''scatter'' spell in its AOE and then the PC are Invisible to their allies until they make a CHA save!

MarkB

Legend
I have in mind of giving them a breath that replicate the effect of the ''scatter'' spell in its AOE and then the PC are Invisible to their allies until they make a CHA save!
I was thinking maybe a Sleep effect, and then it talks to them in their dreams after they succumb. Maybe an initial save against the sleep effect, and then on a subsequent turn it can affect all sleeping creatures with the effect of a suggestion spell (separate saving throw to resist).

Remove ads