More information on Srasama?

Dezhem

First Post
So after running my players through the Crypta Hereticarum in the add-on dungeon and bestowing the Vekeshi in the party with the First Blade, I was asked if there was more information on Srasama in terms of her codes/standards/aphorisms etc... as he wants to try and be more aligned to Srasama's ideals (in part so he doesn't burn like a crisp for offending her and losing the awesome sword!).

I was hoping to see something like a short entry/blurb or 'paladin code' like in some of Paizo's books, but could only find scattered information on Srasama, like her 3 aspects and such. I've got access to all the books and have searched through them. Is there anything more concrete or can I get a summary of Srasama's ideals and 'Do/Don't Do's?

Thanks

hirou

Explorer
Ryan once confirmed that Srasama is likely to have life-love-death/life-love-revenge domains, but other than that you're free to house-rule her. I personally asked my Vekeshi Mystic PC to create his own code of conduct, he came up with the following (heavily truncated for simplicity):
  • Survive. Long life is the best revenge.
  • Always advance. There will be a time to take what is ours back, and you must be ready.
  • Punish your enemies. Mercy is not among our virtues.
  • Be wise in your battle. We tried open attack 500 years ago, now it's time for subtle war.
  • Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
  • Secrecy. Never compromise the brotherhood.

Dezhem

First Post
That's an interesting idea, letting the player come up with the code of conduct. My players are a bit more reliant on me for that sort of thing but I'll keep that in mind. It seems fairly close to what I had figured, though, which is good.

Remove ads