D&D (2024) More People Test One D&D Origins Playtest Than D&D Next

WotC has announced that more people have playtested the first One D&D playtest than the number of people who playtested the entirety of the D&D Next playtest 10 years ago, which led to the release of D&D 5E. The number of people who playtested D&D Next, according to the credits in the 5E Player's Handbook, was over 175,000 people. In the first week alone, more of you have playtested One D&D...

WotC has announced that more people have playtested the first One D&D playtest than the number of people who playtested the entirety of the D&D Next playtest 10 years ago, which led to the release of D&D 5E. The number of people who playtested D&D Next, according to the credits in the 5E Player's Handbook, was over 175,000 people.

In the first week alone, more of you have playtested One D&D than in the entirety of 5e playtesting! 🧙‍♂️🎉

Thank you to everyone who has helped shape the future of Dungeons & Dragons! 💥🐉

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 5.22.36 PM.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Someone please tell me how intense/detailed the survey is! If it's the usual hyper-detailed affair I think I'll put off my responding until the weekend lol.
It's pretty standard UA stuff. I finished it in 15-20 minutes.

Interesting note is that they did notnsokicit any feedback on Half-Elves or Half-Orcs being replaced with refluffing.

Von Ether

Legend
Based on the old adage that people are more invested when they have to do more than one click, it can be assumed more people did more with the material. Though that's still just even more speculation than hard numbers. :ROFLMAO:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads