• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

More wizards rumor mongering...

Shemeska

Adventurer
I haven't seen anything of the sort really. But when threads get locked over there, the people who get disciplined will often whine elsewhere and the original circumstances behind just why they got their topic locked fall by the wayside.

The only thread I've seen totally locked in the past month that I really remember over there was a ditzy little 'Miss Multiverse 2007' thread, and while it started off amusing, it deserved to die by the end of it. Burning it with fire would have helped considering some of the comments. *shiver*

Pants

First Post
Storyteller01 said:
Has anyone noticed a trend, or is this paranoia kicking in amongst the WotC forums.
It's just people being jerks on the WotC forums, a regular occurrence unfortunately. :(

Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Today is Thursday. A clear harbinger of 4E.
I'm not wearing any pants, a clear sign of 4e!

Thurbane

First Post
My only real complaint about the moderation of the WotC board (not that I really post there anymore) is the annoying trend of some mods to lock threads with no real explanation of why. If they don't tell us why, how are we supposed to not make the same "mistake" again.

In general though, the moderations seems fine. As someone who moderates on another large forum with a huge member base, I can generally empathise with mods: you get a lot of abuse, but very little in the way of thanks.

Dragonhelm said:
It's probably just a matter of the WizOs cracking down on improper behavior. I seriously doubt there's anything more to it than that.

My advice would be to contact WizO Paradox and ask him.
I agree - Doxxie is the head security Deamon for rules and whatnot. He's also a really cool guy so if you ask, and he can tell you (no NDA) he will and try to give you as straight an answer as you need.

Festivus

First Post
Today is Thursday. A clear harbinger of 4E.

Come on, get real. No major artifacts have begun surfacing that I have heard of. Clearly the prophecy stated that artifacts would surface.

Oh wait, damn, that's Age of Worms... sorry.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Wizards is cutting out all substance from their boards, as a clear harbinger of 4E.
Communication disruption can only mean one thing. WOTC is going to start the invasion of the free world any day now :D :p :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads