• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mormons, Mayhem, and JFK

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Horacio, Threshel, thank you.

I will do just that. I was thinking of a way to save this story and this is a great solution.

Thanks again everyone.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
fenzer said:
Horacio, Threshel, thank you.

I will do just that. I was thinking of a way to save this story and this is a great solution.

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks to you for giving us this story!

fenzer

Re: Awesome!!!

Son_of_Thunder said:
Dang fenzer, that was just <eddie murphy in bowfinger> aawesoome.

Son of Thunder

Thanks Son_of_Thunder. I'm hoping to carry these character on. I just have to convince the players. Maybe another story hour sometime in the future.

Rune

Once A Fool
fenzer said:
Thanks Rune. I appricate the kind words.

And I mean them. That finale was just incredible!

Being a videographer/editor I often think about how these story hours would look on-screen and I could imagine this scene perfectly. What an amazing ending.

fenzer

Rune said:

And I mean them. That finale was just incredible!

Being a videographer/editor I often think about how these story hours would look on-screen and I could imagine this scene perfectly. What an amazing ending.

Wow. That is high praise. Thank you.

Aurora

First Post
....that's the end

I just found this story hour and read it and now I don't have anymore to look forward to! Inconceivable!

I do hope that you begin another story hour. Your writing is fantastic. I enoy reading it as much as I enjoy reading my husband's story hour (shameless plug .... see my sig below) :)

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

fenzer

Aurora, those are very kind words, thank you. I may get the gumpsion to do another one. We play alot of D&D but I feel more comfortable writing contemporary stuff. I don't know maybe I will try something else soon.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads