Morning [10a-230p] The Continuing Tales of Westley and Buttercup: Vizzini's Revenge!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Characters will be chosen sometime between now and Gameday. The dramatis personae will be Westley, Buttercup, Inigo, Someone Else**, and two other Someone Elses***.

In my excitement for the gameday I re-read this thread and also read Buttercup's Baby (along with my plan to watch the movie again on the way up).

SO.

EXCITED.

I'm throwing my name in for Buttercup. I imagine I may have to wrestle someone in pudding for her, which I am all too willing to do. :D

Cassander

First Post
I think my preference would be for either Inigo or Someone Else**.

Who do I get to wrestle? :D

[sblock]**Fezzik, of course[/sblock]

Fraisala

First Post
I feel no desire to participate in the pudding war, shockingly enough. I prefer a man in black, actually. Notate my preference as Westley

MP

First Post
I feel no desire to participate in the pudding war, shockingly enough. I prefer a man in black, actually. Notate my preference as Westley

I have no overwhelming preference as to who I play, but I'm in for pudding wrestling. Yus' sayin'.

Old One

First Post
:(

Folks, unfortunately, I am out...

I haven't been feeling very good for the last day and a half. Went to the Drs today and it looks like I have the flu. I should be in full-blown hell by midnight tonight and if my past history holds true, I am looking at 2-3 days of Purgatory...

My apologies to all!

~ OO

madwabbit

First Post
:(

Folks, unfortunately, I am out...

I haven't been feeling very good for the last day and a half. Went to the Drs today and it looks like I have the flu. I should be in full-blown hell by midnight tonight and if my past history holds true, I am looking at 2-3 days of Purgatory...

My apologies to all!

~ OO
Oh, well, poo. You will be missed.

That opens a slot for any last minute attendees.

Remove ads