MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
To promote the relaunch of my eastern fantasy adventures Kickstarter I've got a special blog series that starts today: MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E! Every day until the project ends a different kombatant is going up onto my website built RAW (rules-as-written) using the core and Mists of Akuma.

First up is Johnny Cage!

Mike Myler

Mortal Kombat 3 was my jam. Sub-Zero Mythologies let me down *hard* and the only thing I've really come back to the series for since was Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (which is a delight).

Slit518

Adventurer
This brings back memories of the Mortal Kombat Pen & Paper game I made a while back.

So far back in fact, the Midway forums were still around.

Last edited:

I like the idea, I may check out some of your free stuff and see if I want to buy your setting. I LOVE giving martial but still supernatural abilities, so this is a solid maybe for me.

Mike Myler

I like the idea, I may check out some of your free stuff and see if I want to buy your setting. I LOVE giving martial but still supernatural abilities, so this is a solid maybe for me.

Thank you! Meant to click the XP button. There's also a Street Fighter D&D 5E PDF floating around on my blog along with builds for Afro Samurai/Jinno/Samurai Jack (and of course Aku).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases