MotW: Behold, I am the Elf/Dwarf, with a Prc at 2nd level!

Victim

First Post
Make your Will saves as low as possible, just for fun! Who's fault is it if some fools don't respect your mighty beserker rage. Also, then the group can Hold spell if your Frenzy backfires.

The feat requirements make a Forsaker/Frenzy pretty hard. Only 2 of the feats are one the fighter bonus list and 5 aren't. Therefore, a level 12 Human fighter, Barbarian forsaker could qualify for the FrenzY beserker. Forsaker also gives better will saves, which would hoepfully reduce friendly fire.

Marshall

First Post
Re: Re: Quick off the line PrC

sinmissing said:

The stunning attack is a supernatural ability.
From 9th level on, the monk's running ability is actually a supernatural ability.
Wholeness of body is a supernatural ability.
Ki strike is a supernatural ability.
Diamond body is a supernatural ability.
Abundant Step: <snip> This is a spell-like ability
Quivering palm is a supernatural ability.
Empty body is a supernatural ability.

I want to add that the exact description of the special prerequisite is "He must also sell or give away all his magic items (including magic weapons, armor, and potions) and renounce the use of any spellcasting and spell-like abilities he previously used."

So, going be the exact verbage, supernatural abilities are not specifically mentioned, but I would think that they are included. That's just my two cents. . .

Except some of the abilities that are EX for the Forsaker are SU for the Monk, WoBody frex.

Oh and on the prereqs, a human cleric raised by Dwarves could reasonably have all three feats at 1st level(with FRCS)...

Last edited:

Droid101

First Post
Morose said:
Why yes dream spawn... yes he would. You just nailed my latest character design. :)

+10 Strength when raging and frenzied. Of course, you better make sure you find a way to raise those Will saves, or you'll be hacking your friends to pieces if you can't stop the frenzy after the baddies are all dead. ;)
+14 Str when you reach level 10 in Berzerker. :cool:

Remove ads