• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movies - July Movies - What do you want to see MOST?

What are you seeing in July?

• Something from May, Indiana / Iron Man / Narnia / etc

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Something from June; Hulk / Get Smart / Kung Fu Panda / etc

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Wall-E (06/27 June movie but)

Votes: 33 35.1%
  • Wanted (06/27 June movie but)

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Hancock (07/02)

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hellboy II (07/11)

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Journey To The Center of The Earth 3d (07/11)

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Meet Dave (07/11)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dark Knight (07/18)

Votes: 74 78.7%
  • Mamma Mia (07/18)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Space Chimps (07/18)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Step Brothers (07/25)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Files (07/25)

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Something else not listed...

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Poll closed .

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Hellboy 2 and the Dark Knight for me, Wall-E looks great but may be later in the month before I check it out. Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, while I may see it opening weekend, will be seeing it on the big screen.

Hancock, well, I have heard stuff and think I will wait for reviews before I see it.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hancock, Hellboy II, Journey To The Center of The Earth 3d, The Dark Knight, and X-Files all need to be seen on the big screen, IMO. Now to figure out what falls in the budget of money and time! :D

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There are a bunch that I want to see, but I am not at all sure that I'll have the free time available to see them.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
The Dark Knight and Hellboy II (which is looking surprisingly good).

The Dark Knight is going to be far and away the best movie of the summer. I don't usually get my hopes up, but I have a lot of confidence in Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, and Christopher Nolan.

Also, Peter Travers at Rolling Stone reviewed it and said it was amazing. My tastes usually line up with his, so that's a good indicator in my book.

Cat Moon

Banned
Banned
Gott see X-Files and The Dark Knight. Also want to see Journey To The Center of The Earth, Hancock, Hellboy II and Wall-E.

Hmmm, might have to make a weekend of it.

Trickstergod

First Post
Batman, Batman, Batman!!!

Glee!

My nerdy little comic fanboy self is all a-twitter over the Dark Knight finally coming out. I've been waiting for it since...I finished watching Batman Begins for the first time.

And the trailers look oh so sweet. I'm awaiting it with quite a degree of impatience. It can't get here soon enough.

Remove ads