Kickstarter Multidimensional Dungeons: A Cooperative, Deckbuilding, Tabletop RPG for 1 to 6 Players

Morgan Caraway

Villager
Website Banner.jpg

Hello all. My game, Multidimensional Dungeons is A Cooperative, Deckbuilding, Tabletop RPG for 1 to 4 Players. Designed to Be FUN, Easy to Learn, and Deep, With Extreme Customization. It's going to be a while before my kickstarter campaign launches but you can find it here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/morgancaraway/multidime...

More general information can be found at eldritchtentacles.com. You can learn more about me and the absurd amount of creative projects I'm involved in at morgancaraway.com.

Features of Multidimensional Dungeons:

• Co-operative gameplay for one to four players. Card and dice-based gameplay allowing for maximum variation. Always a different experience – no two games will be alike.
• A deep and intuitive role playing system.
• A simple yet comprehensive stat system—the entire character sheet is half a page!
• Three main classes, 9 playable sub-classes and 19,683 potential multi-class combinations
• 23 (and counting) types of beings to play including elves, half-beast primals and undead revenants. Don’t see one that you want? Create it!
• Hundreds of items. Deadly Traps. BOSS BATTLES!
• The initial set will allow players to make their way to level five. If the game succeeds and if I want to do it, I’ll make expansion sets in the future up to level 10, 20, or perhaps even higher.

Tryptich.jpg

The boxed set will include around 150 full-color cards with dark fantasy art including flavors of Lovecraft, a full set of polyhedral dice, laminated character sheets, a combat grid, character and monster tokens/counters, a rulebook (under 50 pages). Below, you can see the character sheet I’ve come up with. I wanted to have it be as simple, streamlined, and straightforward as possible and not too crowded with unneeded information.

Thank you for your time and attention! Morgan.
MDD character sheet 5.jpg

Attachments

• MDD Kickstarter 6 (1).jpg
    MDD Kickstarter 6 (1).jpg
    725 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

Remove ads