Mutant Future - Raiders of the Mind Lord's Tomb (Recruiting two more fine mutants)

Electric Wizard

First Post
[MENTION=48854]Vertexx69[/MENTION]

Since the surviving lobsters are all in melee, the exploding fruit will affect everybody, including the pinned pig man. Do you want to reconsider your action this round?

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Its kind of her only real attack, so if she can only get 1 lobster in the blast radius to exclude everyone on her side then that's what she'll do. She targets the ground instead the actual critters so she can catch just the back half of the lobsters in the blast. Some kind of battle map might be good, if I can't just call out that I'm trying to pick off the baddies at the edge of the field so we can get a sense of how the foes are interspersed throughout the group.

Electric Wizard

First Post
Yeah, I hear you. For the next battle, I will probably use images to give a general idea of where everything is at the end of each round. Do you want to attack the lobster threatening Yella or Ivy?

Electric Wizard

First Post
Sorry, everyone. My life is taking some unusual turns. I will be posting very irregularly for the next two months or so. This game is fun though so I hope I can pick it up again sometime.

Remove ads