• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutant High Issue 1: The house that Xavier Built

Drerek

First Post
Insight said:
Gwen admires Peter's metallic form and sighs.

"Peter," Gwen suggests, "I can do some recon. How 'bout I see what's really going on in there?"
Colossus smiles, "Sure thing Gwen. Give it a shot."

Drerek

First Post
Victim said:
In reply to Eric: "We could punch into the bank from below or through any of the exterior walls not covered by windows - preservation of the city's infrastructure wasn't part of the stated objectives. SWAT forces will have flashbangs grenades we could use to disrupt an immediate attack on the hostages. We could attack the police forces to feign an alliance with the supers inside the bank and trick them into releasing the hostages. With that sort of strategic surprise, our task becomes much easier. The simple objectives leave us plenty of room for decision making."

She stretches, "I'm Temper, by the way."
Colossus nods, "Sounds like a good idea, but let's wait for Gwen. I can distract them out front if need be."

drothgery

First Post
Drerek said:
Colossus' form shimmers and his skin changes from flesh to silver tinted steel and he turns to Paragon, "I think you should remember friend that the Professor put me in charge before you start giving orders."

"Sorry, Pete. Force of habbit. At least I didn't have the girls running post patterns." Eric said, apologizing. And I just stepped in it again. He's Russian. Is he going to catch a football reference? Probably not.

Milagroso

First Post
Julie winced slightly at Gwen's remark, wondering if it was a slight against her. She brushed it off for now, deciding to stay focused on the task at hand. "I'm certain I can sneak inside. Or, if you like I can just fog the area up, obscuring visibility." Julie looked around the area near the bank entrance for anything she might need to disintegrate if it became necessary.

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
Drerek said:
Colossus nods, "Sounds like a good idea, but let's wait for Gwen. I can distract them out front if need be."

"Well yes. At moment, there's no reason why we can't wait for recon. But which idea sounded good?" Post patterns?

OOC: Italics = thought bubble; at least for me. So I'm not sure what Julie would be offended by, besides the whole strategy suggestion of attacking the cops.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"I'll try harder." Miranda gave a meek smile, then glanced at her ruined notes. "I envy mutants like you, well, most people, really..." She sighed as she pulled out a new piece of paper and began the arduous task of creating her notes. "Life was so much simpler when I was solid all the time."

After a moment of silent reflection, Miranda began to smile impishly. "Then again, I wouldn't have as much fun as I do now...." She chuckled, then whispered, "You wouldn't imagine some of the places I snuck into around here."

drothgery

First Post
Victim said:
In reply to Eric: "We could punch into the bank from below or through any of the exterior walls not covered by windows - preservation of the city's infrastructure wasn't part of the stated objectives. SWAT forces will have flashbangs grenades we could use to disrupt an immediate attack on the hostages. We could attack the police forces to feign an alliance with the supers inside the bank and trick them into releasing the hostages. With that sort of strategic surprise, our task becomes much easier. The simple objectives leave us plenty of room for decision making."

"I'm not in charge, but I'd say damaging the building beyond what's done already is a last resort, and harming the police probably out of the question. The Professor probably doesn't want us picking up bad habbits, and you practice how you want to play." Eric said.

"I'm Eric Hassel, by the way. The American kids here have me tagged as 'quarterback'; the teachers as 'paragon' -- don't ask me which will stick."

Shayuri

First Post
Astrid, or 'Calypso' as she was known at the school, couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of Miranda's observation about being solid all the time. That wasn't something you generally got to hear anywhere else.

She glances at Miranda finally, curious in spite of herself. Her cheeks redden again a bit, though not from anger this time. "Really?" she asks with some forced casualness. "Like where?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads