Mutant High Issue 2: A Hard Lesson

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Rook takes out queen. Checkmate.

Her face was flush with a anger, hate, sorrow and now fear. She glanced from the laid out bodies towards the transport then to her companions with tears in her eyes. "If you wanted to kill us... we would have already been dead... So like it or not..." She aimed the platform towards the treeline.

Victim

First Post
Temper studies Nightcrawler carefully. Well, I'd rather not have there be further killing, especially I don't quite have my footing dealing with these mutant related groups. On the other hand, to do nothing on his word? We're not in the best position for a fight now. "I think we're in peril regardless. But who is your friend?"

Still things to do... Temper adds, "If we're letting them leave, then let's pull any navigation data we can. We'll still want to follow up in some way."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Not necessary, ve know vere zey are headed. Come now, ve must be going."
With that, Nightcrawler points the team in the right direction and they start moving to meet Nightcrawler's mysterious friend.

*End Issue two. Issue three coming soon*

kirinke

First Post
Serena nods and does her best to do exactly that, before disengaging from the transports system. "You better have a good plan Blue," she told Nightcrawler in German.

Remove ads