Mutant High Issue 2: A Hard Lesson

kirinke

First Post
Serena shook her head. "No blasting. Phase is in there.... Too many have died or been hurt because of this," She told the girl. "I have a better plan," she said. "Let's see how they like the wheels going round the bus without their say so," she said in a scarily calm tone of voice.

ooc:
Macine control: Machine Control Rank 15.
Attempting to take control of the transport and force it down.

Victim

First Post
"Do we have any way of tracking that plane? Try to aim at the people giving orders, not the foot soldiers," Temper says quietly.

"Serena, can you attack the cyborg?"

Temper raises an arm, blasting a crimson bolt at the Juggernaut which forks to strike at some of the cloaked figures and the cyborg before they move out of sight.

(I don't think the transport is taking off yet.)

[sblock]
Standard Action: Corrosion Area (Shapeable) +10 Progression (Increased Area) 2 (50 cubes), Affects Insub 1. 50 cubes is a 250 foot line, so it should be in range and have enough extra area to hit multiple targets. Include Juggernaut, several of the cloaked figures - but not all of them - and the cyborg if they're still in LoS. Don't hit Phase.

Def: 16. Toughness: +17. staggered. HP 2.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She gets an sudden idea. "Try to keep that transport in one piece and functional. I'f we're able to capture or take out Juggernaut, the Cyborg kid, and those thugs we *can* use that transport to pull a sneak attack on Magneto's base..."

She adjusts her trajectory so that the platform misses the transport and slides behind it.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
She gets an sudden idea. "Try to keep that transport in one piece and functional. I'f we're able to capture or take out Juggernaut, the Cyborg kid, and those thugs we *can* use that transport to pull a sneak attack on Magneto's base..."

She adjusts her trajectory so that the platform misses the transport and slides behind it.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to take it over and land it and prevent it from being used by the bad-guys. It's not like cracking Cerebro," she said with a wince. She'd have to explain to the faculty what happned.... She had a horrible suspicion it was....

Irreversible.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Spike inspects the 5th door, and tries to find a way to open it without triggering any alarms. He does try to make sure it's on the same side as the one with the occupants, so that he can see about any ventilation shafts, to get a better hearing of what's going on...

Jemal

Adventurer
*Wilderness Base*
The fifth door is at the end of the corridor, heading straight. There are no apparent locks or alarms, and it appears that it may be a continuation of the hallway. As Spike reaches to open it, it swings open in front of him
"I was wondering when you'd arrive. Please, come in. I could use a mutant of your skills." The Room was huge, expanding deep into the earth, and standing in front of Spike was the unmistakable figure of Magneto, with Sabertooth at his side.

*Mansion*
As The team prepares to spring into action, there is a *BANF* and as they turn, Nightcrawler is standing on the platform with them, panting and out of breath. "Please, friends, you must let zem go or ve vill all be in peril. I cannot explain at ze moment, but my friend, he can. Please do not let zem see us."
As he finishes, the craft begins to leave. He places a hand on Miranda's shoulder before she can fade to insubstantial "Do not let zeir deaths be ze start of more killing."

[sblock=ooc]
That's the last scene at the wilderness base, Spike'll have to wait for Issue 3 to continue (Sorry, you just triggered the cutscene. :)

As for the Mansion crew, you need to decide if you're going to go with Nightcrawler's suggestion. Please discuss it OOC, b/c unless you decide to go ahead with your attempts to stop the transport, I'll be continuing onto Issue 3 . [/sblock]

Remove ads