Mutant High Issue 2: A Hard Lesson

Victim

First Post
Temper frowns, "I meant in terms of how much you can carry with your power. I can cut off more if the first section is too big, but not the reverse. We can also use the space underneath the wing too. But you'd find a 20 foot section more preferable?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"No matter what, I'm not sure until I see how far Eric's boost would be able to take me. Normally I'm only able to 'poke-float' up to 200 lbs..." She frowned. "Before yesterday's attack, I pretty much spent most of my time ttraining my TK abilities under Jean Grey's supervision and I only recently managed to push myself to that mark."

Victim

First Post
Temper checks her line of fire: "Stand back." Then she sweeps her power down through the wing and into the ground, aiming to slice off about a 20 ft section. (Corrosion +10 Shapeable Area. Vent the extra area into the ground. Heck, the trench might be able to inhibit the spread of fire from the crash).

drothgery

First Post
"I think I'll be able to do enough. All I need to do is focus on improving your TK instead of all the powers of everyone within ten feet of me." Eric said.

[sblock=mechanics]
Spend a Hero Point on a Power Stunt to temporarily gain a new alternate Boost power
- Boost Telekenisis (1 pp/rank) + Slow Fade (1 pp/rank) + Total Fade (1 pp/rank) * rank 12 = 36 pp
[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
After she finished healing Pyro, Miranda watched as Temper began slicing the X-Jet's wing. "So in how long is it going to take before Miranda-Air is ready to be separated from it's moorings?"

Jemal

Adventurer
- Mansion -
Calypso's blast strikes the cyborg square in the leg, and he drops to a knee, but quickly recovers, continuing his forward stride. Throwing out his hand, he telekinetically sends her flying backwards into the wall behind her as he encases Phase in an immobilizing forcefield. As Calypso hits the ground, she hears a faint Ringing noise from her pocket. :)P)

Juggernaut meanwhile rushes into the middle of the X-men, keeping their attentions on him.

- Crash Site -
The group quickly sets about recovering and getting a move on. Miranda manages to awaken Pyro, and as his eyes open to see Miranda above him he smiles "There's a sight I could get used to waking up to."
Realizing what's happening, he stands up shakily and uses his powers to stop the fire from spreading while they turn a section of the wing into a platform.

Soon you're ready to move, Cyclops still in a coma. Eric concentrates on Miranda, using his considerable willpower to imagine her telekinesis growing stronger (and ignore her revealing costume.) while they load everybody on. With a 'here goes nothing', Miranda touches the metal slab and it slowly lifts off the ground. Once it's above tree level, she starts pushing and suddenly you're off!

- Wilderness Base -
Spike finds no visible cords, power supplies, or on/off switch for the metal detector. It seems it is either self-contained, or wired through the wall. He'll either have to destroy it (Which could potentially set off an alarm of its own), or go inside. The area seems clear as far as he can sense, though, and He can hear Wolverine breathing just outside.
(Assuming you go through the door: There is a 200' long tunnel on the other side, with 4 doors spaced along the sides and one at the end.)

[sblock=ooc]
Calypso needs a Toughness DC 25 vs Lethal damage.
For the Crash guys, I'm gonna need to run a few more combat rounds before you arrive. Also, what speed does Miranda fly at again?
[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Moving slowly, Spike continues down the corridor, slowly, as he keeps his tremorsense up, hoping to hear or sense anything on his way towards the doors. When he nears the doors, he checks each one, listening for anything behind them.

[sblock=OOC]Ok, Spike will move about 20feet, check for tremors, and continue. He would also like to know how tall the hallway is, as he would like to move along the ceiling, instead of on the ground...[/sblock]

Remove ads