Mutant High Issue 2: A Hard Lesson

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda glanced towards the X-Jet. "I really doubt anyone of you has a cell phone which isn't burning in that wreckage right now... Cause if you did, I'd say calling the school would be our best bet without my doing a round trip and having to bring a car." She smirked, "If anything, we could at least take comfort in the fact that the local Fire house might already be curious about the smoke and may eventually decide to investigate."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
"You're right, of course." Eric says, pulling out his iPhone. He browsed through his contacts list looking for the first person on it who was back at the Mansion. "I hope someone we know has managed to duck out of the way." He said, calling Astrid.

OOC: I doubt Calypso will answer her phone in the middle of combat, but Eric doesn't know that...

kirinke

First Post
"Our body will be fine I think it's because of whatever happened during the battle that did this," the other Serena said cautiously. "We can't do anything about that at least not now, without any medical and computer experts around. But we can at least try to find the security monitors. That way we can see what's going on in the school. We might be able to help," She added hopefully.

Serena nodded. "Alright. It's better than sitting on our rumps waiting for something to happen, I guess." she looked around, gauging the emptiness of the place. "I think... When I crashed into Cerebro, maybe we merged. I dunno. I don't feel any different." she said, looking at her 'twin'. "How about you?" she said, casting her gaze around, looking for anything they could use.

ooc:
They try to find the monitors and when they do, they'll try to help, using their electrical control powers.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
In truth, Miranda was thinking more in line of calling one of the few teachers that was not incapacitated, but whoever Eric was calling would probably suffice.

Miranda floated over towards Pyro then knelt at his side then placed her hands onto his forehead. "Here goes nothing... John, I'm going to try to heal you right now..."

Miranda closed her eyes and began to concentrate on fixing Pyro's life force..

[sblock]
I assume same scene == same encounter, which would mean I can still use this Power Stunt without loosing more Hero Points or becoming even more fatigued. I'll take a 10 for the power check.
Healing 6* [25pp] PF: Stabilize; Extras: Affects Corporeal, Total;

* If Cyclops was dead before he was healed then change to: Healing 5 [25pp] PF: Stabilize; Extras: Affects Corporeal, Resurrect, Total;
[/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Assuming Calypso doesn't answer her phone in the middle of combat...

Eric leaves a quick message on Astrid's phone, telling her what happened and roughly where we are. As he hangs up the phone, he knocks his forehead with his other hand.

"I'm such an idiot." He says. "You can fly, and have some telekinetic powers, right? I'll bet if I can boost your powers enough, you might be able to carry us all to the mansion in a lot less time than it would take us to walk. Or even for you to fly up and grab my car, if we're not too far from the road. Would that work?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Miranda thought for a moment before glancing up from Pyro's body. "Here's the thing, it would be faster for us to walk to the school then for me to float everyone using telekinesis alone." She bit her lip for a second. "However, I think if everyone was on a platform and I only used my telekinesis to negate the weight of everyone and the platform, I could theoretically push everyone at my full flying speed."

Victim

First Post
"We do have rope to secure people to the platform. Would a 12 to 15 foot length be manageable for you?" Temper asks, switching her stick to her off hand.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She gives Temper a blank look. "I honestly wouldn't know. Building things isn't really my specialty." She glances towards Xi'an and Eric. "What do you two think?"

drothgery

First Post
"Probably not, unless someone's got a power to keep it pulled tight. I think we'll need more than two feet per person." Eric said.

OOC: And I think we've got seven + Miranda (Cyclops, Kitty, Pyro, Serena, Eric, Xian, Temper).

Remove ads