• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My new gaming Dungeon

Phebius

First Post
Wow

That is nerderific!

I am inspired. Of course I also live with a very lovely woman who will say "Oh no you are NOT doing that!" SO maybe I'll just print your photos and hang them around my gaming area.

buchw001

First Post
Azure Trance said:
Nothing is too big for cable.
I know, isn't life grand?

Since you have dedicated space, have you thought about making an ultimate gaming table?
I have wild dreams of installing a projector in the celing and the front wall. With a laptop behind the screen I would then send maps down onto the cork board and not have to print anything anymore. Also pic of NPCs and monsters would not need to be printed but just projected onto the back wall.]

O well, maybe when I win the lotto.

the Jester said:
Very nice!

Do you have a corner for secret dm conferences or do you use a different room? Or not have them at all?
When needed, I pass notes to the players for secret conversations. My co-DM (aka - beer boy) really helps with that. On occasion I have taken players into another room or called a break and asked them to stay for long or important stuff.

Phebius said:
That is nerderific!

I am inspired. Of course I also live with a very lovely woman who will say "Oh no you are NOT doing that!" SO maybe I'll just print your photos and hang them around my gaming area.
Yes, unfortunately I had to suffer the wrath of my almighty one (wife) when I put this together. However, since she attends and enjoys ren. faires it was not that bad. She is wonderful and lets me have my fun. Her justification is "if this is the worst thing he does, I will be happy with that." Explain that to your lovely woman and see if it works (good luck though).

theoremtank said:
Nice dungeon! Looks like an exciting setup for D&D.
Thanks. You should see the mural that is painted behind the curtains.

Tabarnak Smokeblower said:
Is that an UO map I see on the table?

Seems nice, but i'm having trouble seeing what you have in the back, its really dark.

TS
I was told that is an "Ultima Five" map from a past pc game, but I do not know. It is only added for effect. However, attached to the DM screen is Faerun. Specifically the Lake of Steam area. That is where our adventure is begining (this time). If you are having a hard time seeing what is on the walls, just click on the next couple of pictures (linked at the bottom). I will also post more and better pics when I have time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads