My player whant to be Guerilla fighters

Bihor

First Post
I need ideas for my game this weekend.

A mageocraty is invading all the continent, so the players want there PCs to be terrorists. The only thing they did was randum attack to gard post on their path in an occupy country or the tryed to start a riot (with the best CHA is 12, so it dind't do much).

They're suppose tu meet somebody that can help them in freeing the people.
So if you have hany idea feel free to reply.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Bihor said:

A mageocraty is invading all the continent, so the players want there PCs to be terrorists. The only thing they did was randum attack to gard post on their path in an occupy country or the tryed to start a riot (with the best CHA is 12, so it dind't do much).

Try and switch out spell component suplies with innert or dangerous components. There is nothing beter than a mage who gets blown to chunks by a spell gone wrong.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Bihor said:

Have the guy they're meeting be an informant for the mageocracy, and then they get chased by the enemy's elite adventurer-hunter teams.

Have the players try and be good little guerrillas and attack military targets...but the CRs are so far above their level that they have to attack softer, non-military targets. Enjoy the moral conflicts that result when they realize that tossing fireballs in the city market just isn't cool.

Also, and not to be a Midnight fanatic, but if they're serious about the guerrilla thing, check that setting out for ideas on how to fight somebody who's got you severely outclassed.

Brad

Dark Jezter

First Post
Bihor said:

It sounds like your PCs are guerilla fighters rather than terrorists.

kenjib

First Post
Sounds like fun. Are there any factions that they can get help from against the Magocracy? Any political instabilities within the Magocracy itself that they can exploit?

This also looks like a great example of when the leadership feat is really great for a PC.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
If they want to be terrorist, make deals with Demon Princes, have them send down disenchanters, beholders and other ways to disrupt magic. THEN watch the fun begin. ;)

HarryFlashman

First Post
Let's not get into the differences between the two. We do not need PCat shutting this thread down due to political content. I will refer you to a dictionary though.

Impeesa

Explorer
Geoff Watson said:
What's the difference?

Geoff.

A terrorist may use guerilla tactics, but a guerilla fighter does not necessarily have to be a terrorist (that's just one specific role that they could fill).

--Impeesa--

Remove ads