• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Myth and Magic Kickstarter is up

nexgen

First Post
Thanks Mach1 for posting this and thanks trance for your interest.

We hit 50% in 22 hours! I know there are a lot of 2E fans out there (and 3E-lite fans as well). Check it out. We really appreciate any support you can lend to the project.

And thank you to all the backers to date!

Vicente

Explorer
Backed! I have been following the project for some time and I like a lot everything I have seen so far, so thanks for putting a Kickstarter up :)

nexgen

First Post
Just a quick update. The Kickstarter for the Myth & Magic Player's Guide was funded in a few days, so it's "on like Donkey Kong", as they say. We're a stone-throw from achieving the first stretch goal: the commissioning of one or two AD&D-era artists for some interior illustrations. I'm just about to hammer out the specifics with one such artist today, who just happens to be one of my favorite TSR artists of all time and any illustrations in the Guide will be quite the addition. I'll post more when we crack the goal!

nexgen

First Post
Kickstarter Update: We're approaching 9K and we can confirm that Doug Kovacs has joined the list of interior artists.

At this point, we have Clyde Caldwell, Doug Kovacs, Jason Walton, Rob Lopatto, Jessica Safron, John Lofregen and Matt Geerling.

We're working on a few more special guests ;)

We'd love to have your support, if you haven't yet backed the project. Just give a click HERE.

nexgen

First Post
Kickstarter Update: We're approaching 250 backers with 18 days to go! As a lil' thank you, we're giving all backers of the project a free Myth & Magic Player's Journal. (Think deluxe PC sheet, campaign log and rules references). The cover is a painting from Clyde Caldwell that captures his style in 2E almost perfectly.

We're also releasing new classes and races as we creep up to the $20,000 mark. The new races and classes are designed for Myth & Magic, but as we all know, they are easily ported into your favorite OSR game. A few more things are in store if we crack that elusive 20K.

Please head over to KICKSTARTER for a look. Any help is very much appreciated. At present, backers can get 1) hardcover of the Player's Guide; 2) softcover copies of the starter guides, including the Game Master's Starter Guide; 3) the Player's Journal; 4) an introductory tie-in module for Dwimmermount; and 5) the first level of Dwimmermount. New races and classes begin in about $1K.

Again, head on over and pledge.

Thanks!

Last edited:

nexgen

First Post
Just a quick note:

The Kickstarter campaign for the Myth & Magic Player's Guide ends in 5 1/2 days.

Backers get 1) donor-access to the rules after the KS ends, 2) a pdf of the rules and a pdf of the Player's Journal one month before the general public, 3) the first level of Dwimmermount and a special intro crawl therein using Myth & Magic rules, 4) the chance to pre-order a hardcover copy of the Player's Guide and print copies of the Journal with a certain pledge amount; and 5) a PDF of expansion races and classes.

This all ends in less than 6 days.

More expansion races from old settings will be provided to backers if we crack $20,000, which is just 1,500 away from where we are now.

We'd love to have you join the campaign.

Remove ads