• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mythic Menagerie: Rise of the Gobliniods

Dark Mistress

First Post
Mythic Menagerie: Rise of the Gobliniods by Super Genius Games

This product is 11 pages long. It starts with a cover, and forward. (2 pages)
The forward explains why the book was made.

It is a collection of new gobliniods to use against your players. Each one has a full page write up about them and a full stat block. (8 pages)
Atahsaia – CR16, giant, outsider gobliniod.
Erlking – CR10, gobliniods that lived in swamps that for what ever reason had a source of mystical or magical power in it. That twisted and transformed them.
Majnun – CR12, outsider. Created by efreet, they captured and transformed bugbears into new creatures to be their foot soldiers.
Ophidiyarr – CR14, mutated gobliniods of a group of goblins that long ago worshiped a snake god, these things are the remnants of that. Part snake, part gobliniod.
Ponaturi – CR6, a semi aquatic offshoot of bugbears.
Puck – CR2, small non evil gobliniods that almost seem more fey than goblin.
Tree Grim – CR4, a hobgoblin and bugbear mixed breed that took to living among and in the tree's, evolving into a new race.
Vinayaka – CR8, winged gobliniods, that are believed to be corrupted by demon blood.

It ends with a OGL. (1 page)

Closing Thoughts. I think this is easily the best of the series so far. It is a mini monster book, that focuses on varies types of gobliniods. I honestly liked all of the monsters in this book. The art work is good black and white. I didn't notice any obvious errors, spelling or in the stat blocks. For the price this is a good pick up, if you want more gobliniods or just some more monsters to spring on your players. I recommend picking it up. So what's my rating? Well I am giving it a 4.5. It is very good, I would have liked to have seen a few more base gobliniods types like Tree Grim, but that is just personal preference.

Remove ads