• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name these supplements and publishers!

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Folks,

Before a hard drive crash I had two resources I really dug. They are both lost to the electron ether now.

One was a compilation of character traits (advantages and flaws) by Philip Reed, but he's not answering my PM or email I was given for him.

The other is a free list of all OGC poisons and DCs. I printed it and have the second page, which has no title on it, but it does have an ad for Minions and e-Minions (publishers: put the product title on the page in your page dress).

I'm looking to replace both of them, but I have to start with a publisher... and RPGNow doesn't seem to have a listing under Phil Reed for the former and the latter doesn't come up in a search, either.

- Ket

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Did you get them from RPGNow? If so, log in and you will be taken to your My Account page. On that page, click the History button (about midway down the page). The page that comes up will list all your orders by date. By clicking on any order, you are taken to a page that lists all the products you ordered that particular day, and you can also have a link to download the file again emailed to you by clicking a button on that page.

Also, could the character traits (advantages and flaws) possibly be the Book of Distinctions & Drawbacks by Cryptosnark Games (not Phil Reed)?

Ketjak

Malicious GM
jaerdaph said:
Did you get them from RPGNow? If so, log in and you will be taken to your My Account page. On that page, click the History button (about midway down the page). The page that comes up will list all your orders by date. By clicking on any order, you are taken to a page that lists all the products you ordered that particular day, and you can also have a link to download the file again emailed to you by clicking a button on that page.

Also, could the character traits (advantages and flaws) possibly be the Book of Distinctions & Drawbacks by Cryptosnark Games (not Phil Reed)?

You, sir, are absolutely correct! Those are the supplements I'm looking for.

By the way - I may have come across as a little snotty when I said Phil Reed didn't reply. I didn't mean that at all smarmy, and he has always produced top-notch work. His colleages at Ronin Arts as well!

Remove ads