• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name this Feat

ChrisHaines

First Post
I haven't seen this as a feat anywhere, although I haven't looked at all published material. I got the idea from one of the teamwork abilities in PHBII. I haven't come up with a name for it yet. I was hoping after everyone's critical evaluation and approval that someone could suggest a good title for the feat.

Name?
Prerequisite - Improved Initiative, Combat Reflexes
Benefit - If you are not suprised during a suprise round you may perform a full round of actions instead of just a partial action.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Ambush Mastery

I think it's a bit underpowered, since most people won't be able to get off full attacks anyway (thanks to positioning), but if a player wants it, I'd let him have it. :)

Cheers, -- N

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Machiavelli said:
It would be great for an archer or spellcaster who gets good use out of full-round actions.

It would be great for an archer.

What spells have full-round actions to cast (not 1-round actions)? I can't think of any. Am I missing something?

Thanks, -- N

Machiavelli

First Post
Bingo. Summon a monster in the surprise round, so that when the battle really joins, you already have an extra ally to rely on. That's one of the problems with summoning: one wasted round casting the spell.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads