(Naruto d20) Legacy of the Hidden Flame contd.

A_D

First Post
I follow Ryne out of the room, headed for the caves, while telling the next group that they are wanted inside, and smiling sympathetically at Juri.

Yay! I'm back!

Imerak

First Post
The squad heads to the caves, and reaches them without incident. A small, ramshackle fence with the words "Keep Out" spray-paited onto it gaurds the volcano and its caves from curious children -- or at least it's supposed to. In front of you, you see a large cave mouth, lit by a reddish glow from inside.

Ryne:

[sblock]You see a smaller entrance in the ground around the side of the volcano.[/sblock]

Dannius, could you please e-mail me your character's stats again?

Hurog

First Post
I'll point out the cave to the other two, then trying to stay in the shadows, make my way to it as stealthily as possible.

Imerak

First Post
The side cave is small, and only contains a hole in the ground. The hole doesn't seem that difficult to climb down, but you can't see the bottom.

Hurog

First Post
I ask the others if we feel like seeing what's down here, going in the main entrance, or splitting up for both.

A_D

First Post
Hurog said:
I ask the others if we feel like seeing what's down here, going in the main entrance, or splitting up for both.
I follow Ryne over to the other entrance. "I don't mind trying this entrance. It might be shorter, or it might be longer, but Masomaro never said that we had to use the main entrance, and this could be shorter. Also, we may have less of a chance of running into the other groups this way."

Hurog

First Post
I go crazy, kill my classmates, and proceed to rule the world with my l33t |\|1|\|j4 P0\/\/3rz

There. Game's over. Go home, folks.

Remove ads