• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necro] Wilderlands Boxed Set has arrived!!!

Orcus

First Post
We are happy to report the Wilderlands of High Fantasy Boxed Set has arrived in the warehouse. There will be tons of copies at GenCon and they will start to ship to retailers and online orders soon (I'll get the actual date from shipping). But GenCon is still the first place it will be available.

So come to the show and get an autographed copy, signed by Bill and I, and this guy named Bob Bledsaw. :)

Clark

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Sweetness.

Daddy wants ALL the classic Judges Guild stuff in 3.5

Do you have someone doing Tegel Manor yet, Clark, or is that one product still in a weird legal limbo?

(And if the answer is no, and no, then I'm going to want to talk to you at GenCon)

Orcus

First Post
Tegel Manor is all done. The manuscript is in and it looks sweet. We are having the maps done now. It should be out by next GenCon :)

Clark

DaveStebbins

First Post
Orcus said:
We are happy to report the Wilderlands of High Fantasy Boxed Set has arrived in the warehouse. There will be tons of copies at GenCon...
Oohh! Save one for me. It's the one thing on my "definitely getting this" list for GenCon.

:)

-Dave

kobold

First Post
I'm still waiting for Inferno, actually I'm still waiting (22+years) for the follow up InfernoII.
Any plans to re-work these?
Better yet anyone have an old copy laying around for my C&C game?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads