D&D 3E/3.5 [Necromancer Games] 'First Edition Feel' 3.5 Character Sheet

GreenPiece

First Post
Hi there!

To celebrate the release of the Revised ("3.5") version of the rules we had the Mad Irishman himself create a classic First Edition Feel character sheet for 3.5.

Visit our Free Stuff Page to download the character sheet now!

Enjoy!

Orcus' Little Helper

You know, sitting down with some of my artist friends and creating a 3/3.5 sheet based on the old gold 1E sheets has been on the list of things I wanted to do for months now.

You guys rock. :)

(Any chance of us seeing class-specific sheets, or is that too much to ask for a free download?) :D

talinthas said:
i don't get it. what's so first editiony about this?

It's modeled almost directly--well, as directly as it can be, given the different sorts of information you need from 1st to 3rd--on the old gold-colored 1st edition sheets.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
mouseferatu said:

It's modeled almost directly--well, as directly as it can be, given the different sorts of information you need from 1st to 3rd--on the old gold-colored 1st edition sheets.

Yep- right down to the images for magic items, and the sword hilt in hand for weapons, AC box, hp box...etc. :)

Even includes the Patron Diety line..and....something sorely lacking from previous versions...the Will. :)

Grazzt said:

Yep- right down to the images for magic items, and the sword hilt in hand for weapons, AC box, hp box...etc. :)

Even includes the Patron Diety line..and....something sorely lacking from previous versions...the Will. :)

Hey, any of you Necromancer folks know why the ol' Mad Irishman chose to put the stats out of order (Con before Dex)? Or was that just a misprint?

Don't mean to sound like I'm complaining; this sheet is the best thing to come out since... um... Well, since the last thing that was better than it. ;) But it's really cool. I'm just wondering about the discrepancy.

Remove ads